We all have those stains around the house that are always troubling us when cleaning. Baking soda could be your solution for most of these stains. Discover how baking soda can make your cleaning less tedious.
In the Kitchen:
- You can place a bowl of baking soda in a kitchen cabinet or refrigerator to keep away bad odors
- To eliminate stale smells from food storage containers, rinse using hot water and baking soda. If this does not completely remove the smell, try soaking the container in a baking soda and water mixture
- To clean a greasy surface from the kitchen floor, sprinkle baking soda and wipe with a damp towel.
- For burnt-out food at the bottom of sufurias, sprinkle some baking soda followed by hot water and let it soak overnight. This allows the food to loosen easily.
- To get rid of garbage odors, sprinkle baking soda at the bottom of the can before putting a new garbage bag.
- To remove burnt food on the grill, soak it in a mixture of baking soda and water for a few hours.
In the bathroom
- To avoid clogged sinks, pour a quarter cup of baking soda down the drain weekly followed by hot water.
- To make your hairbrushes and combs less greasy, wash them in a baking soda solution.
- When washing your bathroom floors and walls, you can use baking soda before scrubbing.
Around the House
- Before vacuuming you carpet, you can sprinkle it with baking soda and wait for about 15 minutes then proceed to vacuum. This help remove odors from the carpet.
We bet you didn’t know baking soda can do all this for your cleaning.